Location: Lake Orion, Michigan
Job Type: Full-time
The AMT Automated Systems Group has an opening for a Machine Tool Electrician at our facility in Lake Orion.
We are seeking a Machine Tool Electrician who will be responsible for adding controls to custom machine builds including; panel building, electrical install, pneumatic installations, robotics, hydraulics, troubleshooting, updating prints, and some mechanical assembly. The work environment is clean and the team reflects our core values of respect, integrity, teamwork, and excellence in reputation.
Regular responsibilities include:
- Layout and wire panels from electrical schematics and layouts
- Conduct, maintain, test, troubleshoot, and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and components
- Provide skilled mechanical and electrical support to all areas of shop
- Must be able to read electrical schematics
- Experience with machine tool wiring
- Experience with conduit installations
- Expert knowledge of panel layouts and electrical components
- Committed to SAFETY and QUALITY at all times
- Some travel required
Other suggested skills:
- Familiar with NEC