Location: Lake Orion, Michigan
Job Type: Full-time
Design, program, and build robotic automation systems with the AMT team.
An Industrial Controls Engineer Opportunity for a Controls Engineer with Siemens and/or Allen-Bradley experience. Controls hardware and software design as well as field support for controls projects.
Regular responsibilities include:
- Coordinate projects to ensure all electrical design aspects are completed accurately and according to schedule.
- Develop physical layout of system, control panels, control stations, schematics,
- Development of PLC programs, HMI programs, and interface software. Includes writing and debugging of programs.
- On-Site system start-up of systems at customer’s facility.
- Responsible for system training at completion of commissioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering BSEE, BSEET, BSME or equivalent education or experience.
- Top notch organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Strong communication skills with ability to lead through a strong character and with confidence.
- Must have the ability to travel
- Experience designing electrical systems for automated equipment.
- HMI programming skills
- PLC hardware & software design (Allen Bradley or Siemens) preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
Candidates must be able to legally work in the USA without H1B employment sponsorship.