AMT 2015 Technology Fair: Collaborative Robots Applied
Registration for AMT 2015 Technology Fair is Now Closed.
A collaborative robotic application is one in which the system is designed specifically so that humans can safely interact with the automation.
Definition: Disruptive innovation is innovation that helps create a new market and eventually disrupts an existing market over a few years or decades displacing earlier Technologies.
The AMT 2015 Technology Fair is highlighting the use of robots in collaborative applications. Collaborative robots are changing how Automation is applied in the manufacturing environment and we are bringing in experts from around the industry to demonstrate the latest innovations.
Most conventional industrial robots are capable of satisfying the first three types of collaborative operation with the appropriate control architecture, software, and safety-rated sensors. A group of new and emerging robots, specifically designed for collaborative applications, are also widening the field of applications for consideration.
At this year’s event, we expose the leading edge of collaborative automation by featuring collaborative representative demos, dozens of vendors’ onsite along with a distinguished list of top industry speakers providing their insight and more.
Mark Handelsman – ABB
Claude Dinsmoor – Fanuc America
Ben Sagan – Mitsubishi
Scott Mabie – Universal Robots
Corey Ryan – KUKA Robotics
Scott Eckert – Rethink Robotics
- Top Industry Vendors – From Tooling to Collaborative Applications
- Live Collaborative Representative Demonstrations
- AMT “Academia Session” – AMT will be conducting an “academia session” for the professors and administrators that we’ve invited from several colleges and universities. AMT has helped launch the careers of hundreds of new graduates through a combination of in-house training in our automation lab and on-the-job mentorship with our staff of senior engineers.
- Networking Lunch – Network with Industry Experts, AMT Leadership, and Engineering Specialists
- Friends and Family Open Event 2pm – 4pm
- Catered Lunch and Beverages Onsite
Where: Applied Manufacturing Technologies Headquarters – 219 Kay Industrial Dr. Orion, MI 48359.
When:Thursday August 13, 2015. 8:30am – 10am Universities, 9am – 4pm Industry, / 2pm-4pm Friends and Family event.
Discounted room rates are reserved through July 29, 2015, at the SpringHill Suites Detroit Auburn Hills, a Marriott hotel located 1 mile from the AMT headquarters . Please reference the special rate of $104.00 for the “AMT 2015 Tech Fair when making your reservations.
SpringHill Suites Detroit Auburn Hills 4919 Interpark Dr. Orion Township, MI 48359 (248) 475-4700
We look forward to seeing and meeting you there!
-The AMT Team
Director of Business Development